To enter this tournament click here
While the name says Club all teams are welcomed to participate this weekend!
This weekend is about team bonding, team building, and of course softball!
Each Team will play 4 games during the course of the weekend however there are even more challenges for each team to participate to see which Club has what it takes to be on TOP!
- NEED FOR SPEED (Individual contest)
- PITCHING DUEL (Individual contest)
- HOME RUN DERBY (Individual Contest)
- OBSTACLE COURSE (Team Contest)
- STAR DRILL (Team Contest- going up against teams in own age group)
- KICKBALL (Team Contest)
- POP TIMES (Individual Contest)
- BEST BUNTER( Individual Contest)
- LONGEST THROW (Individual Contest)
THE CLUB WITH THE MOST POINTS AT THE END WILL WIN BRAGGING RIGHTS AND 1 FREE HEARTLAND YOUTH FOUNDATION TOURNAMENT FOR EACH TEAM OF THE WINNING CLUB WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS WEEKENDS EVENT! *(excludes World Series, Invitationals, & Showcase.)
POINTS ARE BASED ON FINISHES
- 10 points for each Win
- 5 Points for a TIE
- 50 points for over all best record! ASA Tie Breaker rules will be used to determine finishes!
- 25 points for over all 2nd best record!
- 15 points for over all 3rd best record!
- 10 points for over all 4th best record!
- 5 points for over all 5th best record.
Individual/Team and Club Contests
- 10 points for 1st place
- 8 points for 2nd place
- 6 points for 3rd place
- 5 points for 4th place
- 4 points for 5th place
- 3 points for 6th place
- 2 points for 7th place
- 1 point for 8th place
The Club Challenge Events will all be held at OGSA this weekend!
Games will be between OGSA and Lone Elm Complexes!
This is a Northern National Qualifier. Berths are given to 1st and 2nd place teams. All teams who receive a berth to Northern Nationals must participate in Metros. Also teams may wish to attend another territory national with prior approval from Mary Mahoney (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|04/24/2021||8:00 am||2021 Tournaments||Multi Day||Yes||$275|