Teams Needing Players
- We are looking to add one more player to our roster.
Seeking a motivated utility player with a good bat.
We are not looking for pitchers or catchers.
4 tournaments this fall.
10 or so tournaments in spring/summer.
May travel for 1 indoor in Jan. or Feb.
We practice in Olathe Tue and Thur and have BP on Sat we don't play.
Feel free to contact me if interested.
- The Kansas Thunder a 10c team is looking for 3 fall ball team members. We are in our second year and growing in our skills. We are looking for dedicated softball players that are coachable, Fun, willing to learn and want to play softball! We are based out of Olathe.
Please call or text Cindy Brisoce at 913-638-0497.
- 12C Kansas City Pride is looking for an experienced catcher to join our tournament team. If you have a 2007 or 2008 birthday and you are passionate about catching, contact Josh Nowlin at 573-355-4651 or email Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bandits (Blue) 12B Tryouts
Bandits (Blue) will be conducting tryouts for the upcoming 2019-2020 season on Tuesday, July 30th, 6:00pm at Blue Valley High School (see info below).
We are a 12u team who just completed a successful summer season playing at the 12C level, with plans to move to 12B this fall. We are based out of the south Overland Park area.
Our core group of girls have played together for several seasons, with majority having ‘07 birthdates. We have a few girls from our most recent season who are aging up to 14u, and we are looking to fill 3 roster spots.
Specifically we are looking for a strong catcher and 3rd baseman, but other positions will also be considered.
Our coaching staff is focused on developing our players by not only improving their skill level, but by helping our girls understand and enjoy the game of softball! We stress teaching fundamentals and while we desire to win games, that is not the only outcome that we focus on to determine the success of our team.
Tuesday, July 30th
6:00 - 8:00pm
Blue Valley High School - Softball fields
6001 159th St, Stilwell, KS 66085
*** Please note that the softball fields are behind the football field/tennis court/soccer fields on the south side of the school.
If your daughter plans to attend, please fill out our tryout form:
Walk-ups are welcome to attend, but please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to get information turned in.
If you have questions, if you are unable to access the tryout form from this site, or if your daughter would like to try out but is unable to attend on the 30th, please feel free to contact us:
Aly Clark - email@example.com / 913-972-8947
Brian Woods - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other coaches that we will continue to involve and have been integral in the development of our players:
Wendy Hood (pitching)
Boomer Berry and Ken Berry (batting)
- Advanced Fastpitch Academy (AFA) is looking for a few players to add to it's 14C "development" team. This team is for players that want to advance to more competitive play, but who need a little extra focus and training to get there. We are looking for players with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic ... with those attributes, we can teach the rest!Tryouts are at Blackbob Park on July 22nd at 6pm. You can find more details about the tryouts and the academy at www.advancedfastpitchacademy.com.
If you are interested but are unable to make tryouts, please text me at (913) 235 1200 to schedule an evaluation.
- Ponytail Express - 10Uc is looking for a few girls to help fill our fall ball roster. We are specifically looking for a solid pitcher. please feel free to contact me at 913-424-7471.
- The “Benchwarmers” are looking for 3-4 players for our fall team. Most of the girls have played together the last 3-4 years in rec. leagues. This was our first season in 12U-C. Many of the girls are wanting to play fall ball, but some aren’t able do to other activities. We plan to play 12U-C again. If interested, contact Charlie at email@example.com
Monarchs Softball 14C is looking for speedy, experienced outfielders for fall softball league at OGSA. Please contact Nat @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 06 Dazzling Diamonds are in the midst of redoing our team for the fall season and beyond. Looking for 3-4 solid players that wants to commit to fall season and next year. Needing 2 solid pitchers (14u-c /12A or B) and 1-2 solid utility player(s). If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact O'Desian Little at 913-944-1701.
- Team Kansas is entering its 4th year since the merger of Fire & Ice and KC Crunch softball organizations. During this time, we have established our organization as one of the premier clubs in Kansas City and across the Midwest. Team Kansas teams have been successfully competing against the top clubs across the region in events such as Top Gun Invitational, St. Louis Showcase 1, Tulsa Elite Invite, USSSA Elite Showcase and numerous others.Team Kansas will be conducting 2019-2020 8U tryouts on Monday, July 29th and Tuesday, July 30th.Check-in begins at 5:15pm and tryouts will start at 5:45pmLocation:
Johnson County Community College
12345 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66210
The softball field is located in the southwest corner of the campus and is about 400 yards south of the baseball field.
For more information on tryouts or to schedule a private tryout please contact: Angie Edstrom @913-687-1857
- The 68's Softball Family has Grown leaps and bounds this year - KC Pride (8u/10/12) + KC Athletics (18a) + Hot Stick (14a) have merged with Rebels (14/16/18) to create a one of the Largests (YET CHEAPEST) Groups in the KC Metro.With a successful 2018-2019 season coming to a close, Rebels Softball is hosting tryouts for all ages and all positions. We are a Johnson County based organization with teams ranging from 8U to 18A.The Rebels coaching staff has over 30 years coaching experience.
We are looking for hard working girls to fill some positions, and/or create new teams in each age group as players move up. (18A, 16A, 14A, 12ABC, 10ABC to 8U.)
We have teamed up with 68 Inside Sports to provide speed and agility, mental toughness training, nutrition education with access to cages, tunnels, weights, an indoor field and more throughout the year. This team-up has also expanded us to 10+ teams, with at least one team at every age group. Each player receives a full access membership (add on memberships for parents or siblings are $10-15). Unlimited hitting tokens. First come first serve in any open tunnel for pitching and hitting reps. We practice all year round in a facility that allows us to work on all aspects of the game (including outfield) all year round. Speed and agility and strength sessions are also worked into our teams’ plan. If you want your player to become a lifelong athlete there won’t be a better home.
Dates & Times
• 7/15/19 - 14, 16 & 18
• 7/16/19 – 8, 10 & 12
• Registration 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
• Tryout from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
• Blue Valley High School Softball Fields 1 & 2
• 6001 W 159th St, Overland Park, KS 66085
• South of the school and baseball fields
• Look for the Rebels tents!
• There are NO academy or coaching fees
• Fees will be uniforms, practice facilities, insurance, supplies, league and tournament fees.
• We play in multiple tournaments in the KC Metro area and at least one travel tournament a season
We are based in the of South Overland Park/Olathe are but are open to all girls with focus, intensity and softball IQ who want to have fun playing softball.
Our #1 goal is to help our ball players be better tomorrow than they are today!
Please RSVP/Register by visiting our website, www.rebelssoftball.org and clicking the 2019 Fall tryouts . Or you can contact Chris Olsen directly 913.956.8545.
- Kansas Crush 14C Tryout – Thursday July 18th @ 68 Inside Sports – Pre-register Today!Kansas Crush will host a tryout on Thursday 7/18 for the 2019/2020 season.Tryouts will be from 6:30 – 8:00 at 68 Inside Sports (Big turf area on 1st floor)Address: 9111 Flint St. Overland Park, KS 66214
Pre-Register for tryout by responding to email@example.com. A player profile will be provided as a response and we request that you fill it out and return prior to the tryout.
For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ryan at (817) 366-4886 or David at (404) 405-3186
Pitchers and catchers will work out from 6:30 – 7:00 and position players from 7:00 – 8:00. Pitchers and catchers that also want to play another position are encouraged to stay for the rest of the tryout. Pitchers are encouraged to bring a catcher with them (Dad, Brother, teammate, etc.)
Kansas Crush is a newly formed team that has built a core group of athletes from a couple of teams and is looking to fill the remaining spots with committed and coachable athletes. We are looking for pitchers, catchers and utility players. All positions are open and our goal will be to develop each athlete at an infield position and an outfield position. We will focus our efforts on skill development, softball IQ and understanding and executing small ball to manufacture runs.
Kansas Crush will begin the season at the C level with plans to move to B as soon as the team is prepared. We want to challenge the athletes to develop and compete at the highest possible level. We will be playing in 4-5 local tournaments in the Fall and 6-7 tournaments in the Spring/Summer. We welcome multi-sport athletes as we believe it important to be well rounded as long as the athletes are willing to put in the time to grow their skillset at softball. All 06 and 07 girls are welcome.
If you would like your team's information posted on this page, please send an email with what you would like posted to: email@example.com
Players needing Teams
Ireland is 15, DOB 17-Feb-2004 and will be in 10th Grade at BVSW this fall. We just moved to KC last week, so she missed the try-out season. She has played softball and boys baseball most of her life as SS, 3B and 1B. 5'8" athletic (also plays volleyball and basketball) with a strong arm and a high baseball IQ.Thank you for your consideration.Mark913-271-4048 or 913-271-5292
- Tessa is a 12 y/o (7/4/07) who played rec fastpitch softball w/ JCPRD this past Spring/Summer. She is looking to grow & build her skills. Most of her experience has been playing first & second and outfield. She is eager to learn any position especially pitching as she has a good arm. Tessa is going into 7th grade this school year in the Blue Valley School District. Her goal is to become the best player she can be and integrate into competitive softball.
Tessa gets along well with others, she is a team player, quick learner, and dedicated to working hard to reach goals.Thank you for your consideration,Christi McCullough - (816)462-7111Christilynn110986@gmail.com
- Elliot Sokoloski 9 year old (DOB 3-14-10) is seeking a team to join for the fall league. She has played rec ball for two summers and has fallen in love with the game! She is eager to learn and looking to amp up her game and play all year. She has been attending clinics and camps as well as private training to better her skills. She is interested in pitching, first base and catcher. Please contact Mike Sokoloski 816-214-2236
- Ellery is a 7 year old (DOB 11-29-2011) looking to join a team this fall. She has taken instructional rec courses but has yet to play with a team in a competitive league. She's hoping to join a team that will allow her to grow her skill set and learn to love the game. Please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- My daughter is 11 (DOB 02-27-08) and looking for a team! She plays 1st and 3rd. She stands 5'8'' and is a strong hitter. She has a great passion for the sport and has played for 5 years of spring and fall ball. Her current team is dissolving and she is ready for a more competitive team. Please contact me at email@example.com or 913-219-7053.
- 10 year old player looking for fall team. She has played rec softball for 4 years and is looking to advance her game. She has some experience pitching and enjoys playing both infield (3rd base and short stop) and outfield. Please contact me with any questions.
- Olivia Sumners. Birthday is 03/24/11 is looking for a team to play with this fall! She was signed up with a team for spring ball but broke her wrist so couldn’t play and she would like to give it another chance. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our daughter Addison is looking to join a solid 12u C or B team (she turns 11 in September). She has been playing on a 10u C ball team in Lawrence, playing tournaments and league in Topeka (both which will end in July) . She is dedicated, has a very strong arm, can field the ball, and is good at the plate. She is willing to play any position, the team that she plays on now has played her at 3rd base 95% of the time and 5% at 1st. Addison is a very sweet girl that gets along and cares for everyone, she is pretty quiet when she’s not on the field and shows respect on and off the field. She is available to guest play as long as it doesn’t interfere with the current teams schedule and would love a tryout.Contact Curtis at 785-691-6998 or email@example.com
- My daughter Morgan her birthday is 11/25/05 is Looking for a fall team, she has played ball for 4 years. Loves to play 3rd or outfield. Please contact Tricia Tadlock 9137098405
If you would like your child's information posted on this page, please send an email with what you would like posted to: firstname.lastname@example.org