Teams Needing Players
Monarchs Softball, a strong 14U-C team, has a couple open spots for 2020 softball season. Monarchs play both league and tournaments. Emphasis on players having positive, fun-learning experience. For more information, please contact Nat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are looking to add one more player to our roster.
Seeking a motivated utility player with a good bat.
We are not looking for pitchers or catchers.
4 tournaments this fall.
10 or so tournaments in spring/summer.
May travel for 1 indoor in Jan. or Feb.
We practice in Olathe Tue and Thur and have BP on Sat we don't play.Feel free to contact me if interested.
- 14u-c Dazzling Diamonds are looking to add 2 solid players to our roster for the upcoming season. We are needing a utility player and outfield who is willing to commit to a rebuilt competitive team. Contact O'Desian Little at 913-944-1701.
If you would like your team's information posted on this page, please send an email with what you would like posted to: email@example.com
Players needing Teams
If you would like your child's information posted on this page, please send an email with what you would like posted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9 years old, will turn 10 in May. Has been on the ball field since tball. Utility player with experience pitching. Contact Julia for more information: email@example.com
- Player for 10U looking for new team. Previous team has broken up. Plays second, short and out field. Excellent bunting skills. Has been playing for 5 years. Contact Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Player for 10U looking for new team. Previous team has broken up. 10 years old, will turn 11 in June. Has been playing since 7. Catcher with experience pitching, also 1st base or short stop. Contact Jodi for more information: email@example.com. Interested in league only, maybe a few tournaments.
- 14U C Player looking for a new team. She will be 15 on 1/11. Has played ball since she was in T-ball. Plays 2nd, SS & LF. Would like a team she can grow with over the next few years and a coach who will really help her master 2nd base. Ideally would be a South Johnson County team. Feel free to text me at 913-210-9948.